2 Hour Sailing Trip from Barcelona
- 2-hour sailing trip from Barcelona
- Feel the warm sea breeze as you sail along the Barcelona coast
- Take in views of Barcelona landmarks like La Sagrada Familia, Port Olympic, Barceloneta Beach and more
- Swim in the beautiful Mediterranean Sea or relax and sunbathe on board
- Enjoy refreshments aboard the yacht or at a local bar, depending on the weather conditions (included)
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Sail on the beautiful Mediterranean Sea on this small-group sailing trip from Barcelona. Aboard a modern yacht, travel along the coast and take in views of La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona Cathedral, Montjuic, Tibidabo and the Port Olympic. Then head out to sea and become a real sailor as you help the skipper with the sails and take the helm! Go for a swim if you wish, and then enjoy a drink and snacks on the boat or back on land at a local bar. This small-group tour is limited to 10 people, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention from your skipper.
We leave from the centre of Barcelona and head straight to our local
Mediterranean marina tucked away from the tourists.
Less than 30 minutes later,
you'll be stepping aboard one of our specially fitted sailing yachts ready to take
to the waves of the sparkling Mediterranean Sea
On route, your guide will keep you entertained with a short history of Barcelona
and a preliminary sailing briefing.
As soon as you step aboard one of our yachts, ranging between 36 and 42 feet,
the Captain will slip the ropes and head straight out to sea.
There's plenty of space for up to 10 people, and a proper inside cabin with
seating and toilets.
If you prefer, you can sit back, relax, pop open a beer and let the wind carry you
away, but if you want to be totally involved, the skipper will be happy to let you
hoist the sails and even steer the boat!
Weather permitting, we will drop the sails well off the coast and you can
experience the thrill of open water swimming! The memory of swimming in the
deep blue waters of the Med will stay with you a lifetime.
After two hours of sailing down the coast of Barcelona we will head back to port
where you will disembark and head back to the city centre.